Vertical or Horizontal Exterior Ventilation
Vertical (3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct or 6" Round Duct) or Horizontal (3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct) Exterior Ventilation
- Vertical or Horizontal Exterior Ventilation - Vertical (3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct or 6" Round Duct) or Horizontal (3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct) Exterior Ventilation
- Sleek Modern Design with Hidden Vents -
- Convertible Undercabinet Hood with up to 225 CFM -
- 6.4 Sones -
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Grease Filter -
- 75 Watt Incandescent Surface Light with 2 Light Levels -
- Axial Fan -
- Variable Fan Speed Controls -
- Convertible to Recirculating (Ductless Installation) - Optional Kit Required -
- California Title 24 Compliant -
- Compatible With Cooktops/Ranges Up To 40,000 BTU -
- Mounted under cabinet for convenient installation -
- Classic and Functional, Under Cabinet Exhaust -
||Exterior or Recirculating
||4 15/16 Inches
||29 15/16 Inches
||18 5/8 Inches
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Removable Grease Filter
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.