One of the largest capacities in our lineup. This 4.1 cu. ft. capacity, ENERGY STAR® qualified, high-efficiency front load washer features 7 washer cycles to optimally clean clothes while using 81% less energy. It also features up to 1,200 RPM spin speeds that help cut down on time and energy use in the dryer. With a delay wash setting, 4 wash temperatures and a High-efficiency Wash System, this HE washer helps ensure the very best in both cleaning performance and efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - This front load washer exceeds government standards for ENERGY STAR® qualification to conserve water and energy and help save money on utility bills.
- Efficiency Monitor - The Efficiency Monitor gives real time feedback about how the washer cycles and options you choose affect your overall energy consumption. Now you can take the mystery out of efficiency.
- Low Water Wash System - By spraying a mix of detergent and water directly onto cloths at precise times during the cycle, the Low Water Wash System provides optimal cleaning performance while using less water than a traditional top load washer.
- 7 Wash Cycles (Heavy Duty, Drain and Spin, Clean Washer, Quick, Cold, Delicates, Normal) - Clean with high efficiency. This front load washer offers 7 cycles to handle a wide variety of laundry loads ranging from delicate to bulky items like blankets and jackets. Plus, there's a clean washer cycle as well.
- 1,200 RPM Spin Speed - At 1,200 RPM, Amana brand's highest spin speeds save energy by removing more water in the washer so clothes spend less time in the dryer.
- Delay Wash - Save energy and time and avoid having to rewash clothes by setting your washer to start cleaning up to 8 hours later, when utility rates may be lower or unloading the washer is more convenient. Only available in the few areas that offer reduced energy rates during off-peak hours
- 4 Wash Temperatures - Save energy with cold water or get the extra cleaning power of warm water. With four wash settings to choose from, you'll always have the ideal temperature for the job.
- Automatic Detergent Dispenser - The detergent dispenser automatically delivers the perfect amount of detergent at the right time during the washer cycle.
||38 3/4 Inches
||33 1/8 Inches
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
||52 3/4 Inches
||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant
|CEE Tier Rating
||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)
|Automatic Dispense System
||Bulk-Load Detergent; Bleach; Fabric Softener; Detergent
||Door Locked; Add Garment; Control Lock; Estimated Time Remaining
|Number of Wash Cycles
|Washer Cycle Selections
||Quick Wash; Cold Wash; Delicates; Normal; Heavy Duty; Drain & Spin; Clean Washer with affresh
||Up to 8 hours
||Add a Garment; Delay Wash; Door Locked; Control Lock
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)
||Cold; Cool; Hot; Warm
Energy Star Rated:
4.1 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
0% of reviewers recommend this product.
Not three years old and BROKE....maybe (control board) ?
No, I do not recommend this product