This item is designed to fit between the studs inside the wall. It does a great job of carrying the exhaust air through the top plate and into attic/floor space. You should use the 4" aluminum vent to complete the run to the outside. This dryer vent rough-in system has (3) 2-1/2" clearance telescoping sections that extend from 29" to 77". It also has one male snap-lock fitting, one female snap-lock collar and mounting strap, as well as all-metal rigid construction that meets most in-wall codes.
- Designed to fit between the studs inside a wall
- Carries the exhaust air up through the top plate to an attic or floor space
- Use 4" aluminum vent to complete the run to outside
- Dryer vent rough-in system is three 2-1/2" clearance telescoping sections that extend 29" to 77"
- One male snap-lock fitting, one female snap-lock collar and mounting strap
- All metal rigid construction meets most in-wall codes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.